Terms and Conditions
“www.fairexglobal.com” is owned and operated by Fairex Inc. for the sake of brevity herein after called as “Fairex Global”. This platform is intended to provide information that might be of interest to the user(s). This platform acts as a mere venue/platform for general consumers/public to negotiate/interact for buying, selling, and other business services by way of locating our channel partners to transact with, through this platform. We do not take part in the actual transaction that takes place between the buyers and sellers and hence are not a party to any such contract for sale negotiated between buyers and sellers. All transactions will be the responsibility of the consumers/customers and users only. The contents of this site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangements, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright in the whole and every part of this site belongs to Fairex Global, unless otherwise indicated, and may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of Fairex Global.
Fairex Global's logo is our registered trademark. Fairex Global may also claim rights to other trademarks, service marks, logos, artwork, and icons contained on this site.
You should assume that everything you see or read on this platform is protected under the copyright act and may not be used except with the prior written permission of Fairex Global.
- Fairex Global advises its users that while accessing the platform, they must follow/abide by the applicable laws. Fairex Global is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your act/behavior during the use of this platform. Fairex Global may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time without assigning any reason.
- Fairex Global acts as an aggregator platform and all services/ products offered are provided by our channel partners.
- The services/ products issued by our Partners are governed by all Central Banks in the respective jurisdiction of customers and are also subject to directions/instructions issued by respective Central Bank from time to time and Fairex Inc. (Fairex Global) does not hold any responsibility to the users in such circumstances.
- All vendors/partners listed on the Fairex Global platform will service orders based on availability.
- All user(s) must have completed the age of 18 years of age to be eligible to use our online services.
- The amount/ Cash loadings / overall limit(s) of forex services or products offered will abide by the terms of respective partners in the respective countries.
- Fairex Global may use the KYC submitted by you for business purposes.
- You hereby agree not to use the products/ services for any unlawful purpose/ activities. You will neither abate nor be a party to any illegal/ criminal/ money laundering/ terrorist activities.
- You hereby agree to provide all KYC documents as and when asked by the partners for verification purposes as per standard regulatory compliances and you agree to be personally liable for providing any false or misleading information.
- Fairex Global shall not be responsible for any fraud or misuse of the products/ services listed on the platform and you agree to be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims, or liabilities of any nature, arising due to any such fraud or misuse.
- Fairex Global shall not be liable/responsible for any defect in the product/service. Any dispute or claim regarding the product or services purchased/availed on the platform must be resolved with the designated partners. Fairex Global does not owe any responsibility to the users in such circumstances.
- Fairex Global may charge payment gateway service fees to you for availing few services/ products. The said fees will be displayed on the payment gateway page at the time of the transaction as applicable from time to time.
- Fairex Global Partners may also charge additional adjustment amounts or Misc. fees to you for availing a few services/ products or any changes in rates or services. The said fees will be informed by the partner at the time of the transaction or during delivery or pickup as applicable from time to time.
- All transactions done on the Fairex Global platform are subject to applicable US laws and all disputes/ litigation arising shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Florida.
- Fairex Global reserves the right to amend, alter, delete, insert, and revise these terms and conditions without any prior notice/intimation to the customer.
Limitation of Liability:
- The features and services on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and Fairex Global makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered by vendors on the platform.
- Under no circumstances shall Fairex Global be held liable for a delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the platform.
- Fairex Global shall not be liable for any defect in products, services, data, or information purchased or obtained from a third-party service provider through the platform.
- Fairex Global may provide links for providing an online platform for exchanging information between buyers and suppliers of products and services. Fairex Global does not represent the seller or the buyer in specific transactions. Fairex Global does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, lawfulness, or availability of the products or services offered on the website or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale, or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
- Fairex Global allows the user(s) access to content, products, or services offered by third parties. You are cautioned to read such partners' terms and conditions policies before availing of their services. Fairex Global believes that user(s) acknowledge that Fairex Global has no control over such third party’s terms and conditions, and Fairex Global shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third-party services, or any content, products, or services made available.
- User(s) solely represent, warrant, and agree to:
a. provide Fairex Global with true, accurate, current, and complete information, and
b. maintain and amend all information to keep it true, current, and complete.
- Fairex Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material/ content/ photos/ offers displayed on the platform which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject Fairex Global to liability, violates the terms and conditions and/or Term of use, or is otherwise found inappropriate in Fairex Global’s opinion. Fairex Global reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing.
- In connection with any of the foregoing, Fairex Global may suspend or terminate the Account of any User as web site deems appropriate in its sole discretion. User(s) agree that web site shall have no liability to/ app any User(s), including no liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event Fairex Global takes any of the actions mentioned in this Section.
- User(s) are cautioned that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. Fairex Global cannot and does not confirm each user(s) purported identity and encourages user(s) to use various tools available on the platform and otherwise, as well as common sense, to evaluate the user(s) with whom they would like to deal.
- User(s) acknowledge that user(s) fully assume the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the website to conduct transactions and that user(s) fully assume the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the platform.
- Such risks shall include but are not limited to, misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract, and transportation accidents.
Intellectual Propery Rights:
Fairex Global and its logos are our Trademarks or registered Trademarks. Platform content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video, etc. The platform’s content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under copyright and other laws. All title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in the platform and its content shall remain with Fairex Inc. and its affiliates or licensors of Fairex Global’s content, as the case may be.
All rights not otherwise claimed under these terms and conditions or by Fairex Global are hereby reserved. The information contained in this platform is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use. Fairex Global does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information contained on, distributed through, or accessed from any of the services contained on this platform, or the quality of any products, information, or other materials displayed or obtained by you in connection with the service.
All Fairex Global-related icons and logos are registered trademarks or service marks of Fairex Global in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark, and Intellectual Property laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use, or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
All content on this platform is the copyright of Fairex Global except the third-party content and link to third-party websites on our platform.
Fairex Global respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our user(s) to do the same. We believe that user(s) agree that they will not copy, download & reproduce any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases, or listings available on or through the website/ mobile application (the “www.fairexglobal.com” ) for the purpose of online transaction, re-selling or re-distributing, mass mailing (via email, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business competing with Fairex Global, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Fairex Global content.
In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Term of use is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of your access to and use of Fairex Global’s services, you agree that you will not use the platform service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. Fairex Global reserves the right to terminate the account of a user(s) upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with the use of the Fairex Global service, or if Fairex Global believes that user(s) conduct is harmful to the interests of Fairex Global, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in Fairex Global’s sole discretion, with or without cause.